Sales Manager Spain – Working at Eco Worldwide Solutions
As a hands-on Sales Manager Spain, you are responsible on both commercial and operational level. The ratio between sales and operation is 75/25. In short: one moment you are working with an employee on a safety issue and the next you are driving to a terminal in the port or a large retailer for a sales call. One thing is certain: you will not end up in a multinational company where bureaucracy triumphs. On the contrary.
We are a fast-growing organization. Not only in Spain, but throughout Europe we are growing strongly. We have a flat, open, organisation and that is good for you, because it means that decisions are often made quickly. You work with your team and report to the board. This job offers you a lot of variety and there is plenty of room for your own input and initiatives. In fact: at EWS we stimulate entrepreneurship!
These are your activities as a Sales Manager
- Direct coaching and management of an operational team and an account manager.
- Expanding our team throughout Spain.
- Seeing opportunities in the market, developing and realizing a plan for this.
- Implementing the personnel policy; recruitment & selection, performance and assessment, sickness absence guidance, staffing and development is part of your job.
- Formulate, present and then implement long-term goals.
- Ensuring that work is done (cost) efficiently.
- Preparing and delivering annual budget plans.
- Profit & Loss responsible; you provide the necessary report for this.
About EWS Group
EWS means Eco Worldwide Solutions. And it is all about the solution. We specialize in controlling the air concentration, pest control management, bio treatments, heat treatments and fumigation of, for example, freight containers, silos, ships and buildings. EWS is growing enormously and in addition to a branch in Spain, we also have branches in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Italy, France and the United Kingdom.
As a Sales Manager you meet the following requirements
To be successful it is important that you speak (and write) excellent Spanish and English. You often conduct (online) peer meetings with country managers from other European offices.
- Experience as a manager in logistics, technology, maritime, or industry. It is a must that you have work experience in our branches; fumigation, pest control and gas measurement.
- Bachelor degree obtained in a relevant field.
- You find it a challenge to work commercially and operationally.
- People manager. In your managerial style you focus on people, making people enthusiastic is second nature to you.
- You tackle matters independently and advise the board about your plans.
- Excellent knowledge of the Spanish and English language, if you speak Dutch, that’s a plus!
What do we offer you
- A challenging job, with a lot of freedom to do business within our company.
- An enthusiastic European team that wants to learn from each other and help each other.
- Despite the small team, you are certainly not alone.
- A good salary in relation to your experience and possibilities
- Excellent secondary employment conditions
- All necessary work tools are provided; car, mobile phone, tablet, laptop
- Full-time contract (40 hours) : you work a day shift
- Development opportunities
Have we piqued your interest? Reply now and send your motivational CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EWS does not accept unsolicited help from intermediaries/employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in any form) by said parties to any EWS employee without a valid written query from Hannie van der Linden (HR Director) are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties if a candidate is hired whose CV and/or other information has been sent unsolicited.